Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Secret is Revealed: It's adidas miCoach!

That's right kids: my new gig is to give Nikeplus a run for its money.

Now that it's been officially launched in Europe and the systems are for sale, I can reveal the tons-of-fun project that I've been working on: adidas miCoach. This revolutionary system combines a heart rate sensor, stride sensor, a miCoach Samsung phone and a crackerjack web console (guess where Molecular and I come in?) to offer runners completely personalized, real time voice-prompted coaching based on their heart rates and fitness levels. The over 200 running programs that miCoach bases its plans on comes from Athletes' Performance, one of the finest pro-sport training groups in the world. So, basically, it's like going on each run with a premium personal trainer and then being able to review all of your stats, goals and progress in a state-of-the-art web system.

I'm sorry, Nike who? Heh heh.

Take a look at the case study (my writing, too, if you happen to like it) and then check out the miCoach site. I've been brought in to work on copy and content strategy for the coming versions, so keep your eyes peeled for brilliant wording to be uploaded to miCoach in the weeks and months to come. In the mean time, feast those same peepers on a couple of screen shots. Enjoy!









No comments: